Re: [LAU] Problem to compile xjadeo

From: Lilli Chiffon <lilli.chiffon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 22 2008 - 18:46:58 EET

Hi Cédric, thanks for your reply

Cedric Roux a écrit :

> Solution two (better IMO):
> Since you have the sources, edit xjadeo.c and replace the line
> #include <ffmpeg/avcodec.h>
> with:
> #include <ffmpeg/libavcodec/avcodec.h>
> (same for the other includes that don't work).
> It still may fail to work, depending on how the .h files from ffmpeg (and
> the files of xjadeo) do their include.

I choose this one too. I changed in xjadeo.c and in other .c files the
path to avcodec.h. It works !!

But still have a problem : xjadeo.c:660: undefined reference to
`img_convert'

I check the file and the line, it makes reference to img_convert, is it
convert from imagemagik package ? What do you think ?
> Solution three: throw away debian, make your own distribution (time to

Later, i'm still a linux padawan ;-)
> Hope it helps,

Yep it does.
> Cedric.