Re: [LAU] Call for Participation: International Counting Track

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 11:39:31 EET

On Tue, 2008-12-23 at 10:00 +1100, Loki Davison wrote:

> I can do Hungarian, Russian and Uzbek if you can't find native
> speakers for these. Though there are Russian and Hungarian native
> speakers on the list, and probably Uzbek/Kyrgyz/Kazakh.

Well, first of all it would be nice to have samples in English from all
the countries where it's a first language :)

I ask for samples in one's native tongue mainly to be sure to have
correct pronunciation. Additional languages are great if you are
confident about it. After all, I hope to receive enough material to
layer it in most languages.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: