Re: [LAU] demo song

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Dec 24 2008 - 21:54:51 EET

Listening now, but unfortunately on my laptop speakers so I'll have to
listen again when I'm with better equipment. Great music to listen to.
Nuku has a great feel about it. Just the sort of thing I tend to drift
toward myself.

You're now an Artist of Distinction in my iTunes library.

Thanks!
- Mark