Re: [LAU] demo song

From: Tapani Sysimetsä <tapani.sysimetsa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 25 2008 - 18:24:17 EET

Tuukka Jääskeläinen wrote:
> I have to say, that this was really awesome track. Very interesting
> style, would love to have it as a high-quality download.
>
> I really have to ask, how have you done the violins / strings in the
> track "nuku". Especially, what sound libraries have been used?

THanks!

It was Qsynth with Slowstrings of Titanic 200 GMGS soundfont.

I don't know if this works:
http://instrumentsvirtuels.free.fr/freeware6.htm#titanic (half-way of
the page)

Last time i checked, it was not permitted to upload Titanic without the
creators' approval.

Another soundfont I like is PC51f. It is smaller than Titanic, but
includes many nice instruments as well.
ftp://ftp.personalcopy.net/pub/PC51f.sf2.gz

Cheers,

Tapani