Re: [LAU] New plugin site

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 20:01:01 EET

Josep Andreu wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have start a new project, a set of audio plugins, the first idea is port all the ZynAddSubFx effects to LADSPA
> and add my small contibution with some others.
>
> I have been ported yet the Chorus,Alienwah, Reverb, Phaser and EQ Zyn effects..... and some more ...all the
> plugins are in individual libs that you need to compile separated, that was the first idea in order make easy to
> revise the code, if someone wants to do. No tarballs are relased at this momment ... only CVS access.
> Also RDF files are not available and any kind of help to create is welcome in this regard, rt problems or
> comments are welcome, please check in:
>
> http://holap.berlios.de
>
> Josep Andreu <holborn@email-addr-hidden>

Josep,

your code still makes use of the _init() and _fini() entries which are
considered obsolete and dangerous. for instance on my opensuse11.1 boxes
those lead as duplicate defs on all your ladspa plugins. you should use
__attribute__((constructor)) and __attribute__((destructor)) function
attributes instead--have a look on the gcc docs.

attached you'll find the cvs diff that i needed to apply and make it
build for me.

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela