[LAU] Edirol UA-101: does the following work?

From: Allan Wind <allan_wind@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 08:04:31 EET

Does the Edirol UA-101 play audio sent to it via USB? Can you monitor
(phones) the usb audio? And does it record audio? Do you have to
reboot the when switching between recording and playing?

The UA-25EX that I just purchased does not do allow monitoring of usb
input, and when using the mode 96kHz you have to reboot the device when
switching from recording to playing. Both of these are serious down
sides to the use I had in mind for the device.

/Allan

--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC