Re: [LAU] Edirol UA-101: does the following work?

From: Allan Wind <allan_wind@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 19:21:41 EET

On 2009-01-09T09:39:44, hollunder@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> What do you mean by 'monitoring of usb input'?

With the UA25EX input 1 + 2 is routed to phone + output 1 + 2, while the
audio stream sent to the device via the usb port is only sent to output
1 + 2 and NOT phone.

> You're talking about rebooting, but all one needs to do with my UA25
> (no EX) is unplug the device, change the samplerate and re-plug it. I
> imagine that it can be annoying when you need to change the samplerate
> often.

With the UA25EX also have to unplug the device when switching between
recording (96R) and playback (96P) when using the 96kHz sample rate
along these lines:

1. switch to 96R
2. bounce the device by unplugging and plugging usb cable
4. record
5. switch to 96P
6. bounce device
7. play

It works like yours, no unplugging required, with 44.1kHz and 48kHz
sample rates.

/Allan

--
Allan Wind