Re: [LAU] placement.

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 13 2009 - 17:46:36 EET

Jorn, i'm not that far into it yet, and have no coding experience or
mathematical degree to back me up. :) Just a former orchestral musician and
composer trying to make his way, who has to use his ears, and a slide rule,
to work things out.

As soon as i know what 2nd level ambisonics are, i'll have a better idea
though. :)

Anyway, back to the books........

Alex.