Re: [LAU] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix release version 0.03.3-1

From: Dragan Noveski <perodog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 15 2009 - 15:10:54 EET

hermann meyer wrote:
> ups, I have forget to --bzip2 it, my fool. It is posible to open it with
> the archivemanager, but sorry, I have upload a new (bzip2't) tarball
> now.
>
> thanks hermann

hallo herman,
thanks for the help, it worked out now!
everything looks good, but i did not tried all the audio2midi stuff.
will do, when i have more time.
but tell me please, what is happening to guitarix.so file after the
installation?

i was running 'updatedb' and now when i type 'locate guitarix.so', i get:

/usr/lib/ladspa/:/usr/local/lib/ladspa/guitarix.so

but when i cd into the both ladspa directories and do 'ls' i cannot see
it...?
i would appreciate some clarification.

thanks for the update!

cheers,