[LAU] midi: noise on atack notes

From: ::surian:: <suriba@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 17 2009 - 06:29:51 EET

Hi Folks,

When I use my midi keyboard with some programs like horgand and amsynth, i
have some noise on the atack of every note. It's some sort off a
trigger-noise.. every time i press a note comes a glitch.. Like a "note-on"
noise...

But when I use Zynaddsubfx I don't have this problem.
weird..

I think it's a bad configuration off my midi setup, but don't know what...

Somebody know what's hapening here?

I use am m-audio axiom 49 midi keyboard and a m-audio audiophile 2496
soundcard to do my stuff.
Connect this synths via JACK with latency around 8ms

thanks

surian