Re: [LAU] was loomer VST - BPM-Delay, Bounty and stuff

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 16:52:59 EET

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Dave Phillips wrote:
>
>> I have yet to really get into the CALF collection, but
>> one of its most appealing qualities is its inclusion of standalone progs
>> along with the plugin versions. The Loomer products do likewise, so
>> perhaps a future article will compare the Loomer progs/plugs with some
>> of the software we've mentioned already (Amsynth, ZynAddSubFX, CALF) to
>> see whether the cost factor adds any significant value.
>>

> If not, and people chooses to use apps like amsynth etc. , maybe that's
> the reason why companies doesn't release many software for Linux....

What I try to say, maybe it is better to support these companies, and
write some positive comments, if you want more companies to release
software for Linux... (you don't have to lie on this ;) )
I'm not interested in using commercial software and rather like to
support FLOSS, but some freedom of choice in not bad at all imho...

\r