Re: [LAU] Need hardware and software sugestions

From: Andres Blanco <andresbm84@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 21 2009 - 01:24:03 EET

Hi, thank you for taking your time to answer.
I looker for the card you suggested:
http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Audiophile2496.html

I see it has a 9-pin connector, what can I plug in that kind of interface?
I'm thinking in connecting 4 microphones, can it be done with that
interface?

Also, what's the best microphone for voice recording?

--
Andrés Blanco Morales