Re: [LAU] [ANN] zynjacku-3

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 21 2009 - 13:54:42 EET

alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> Nedko, i get the following error when attempting to start the app:
>
> ImportError: /usr/lib/librasqal.so.1: undefined symbol:
> raptor_iostream_read_eof

Looks like raptor/librdf issue, maybe something needs recompile.
I suspect this issue is not limited to zynjacku but to any application
using slv2. zynjacku is not using raptor/librdf directly.

> raptor version is latest to comply with libsndfile source version install.

I think i have recent libsndfile too. Here are my numbers:

libsndfile-1.0.18pre24h
raptor-1.4.18
redland-1.0.8
rasqal-0.9.16