Re: [LAU] looking for software that makes chord sheet midi accompaniment

From: Rich E <reakinator@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 02:27:57 EET

Yes, yes, this is it, MMA :) Dave, I looked at your overview, which
is probably where I found it originally, but sometimes it is too much,
haha.

Thanks! And I'll have to take a look at it again, although I really
needed to show this software to my colleague who is working on
something similar for his Master's.

cheers,
Rich