[LAU] Plasma TV as monitor for studio work.

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 13:06:52 EET

Maybe an odd question, but in about 4 weeks i'll have the chance to try out
a plasma tv as a monitor.

And i'm now firmly entrenched in my single monitor/multiple desktop daily
usage, so i'm keen to use 1 big monitor and switch. (Because i can. :) )

Have any of you in our linux audio world such a setup?

If you use a plasma tv, what sort of graphics card are you using, and how
big a screen can i consider, for good resolution on a day in day out basis?

Alex.