Re: [LAU] Access Virus VST plugin, can it run on linux?

From: R.Wolff <musicwolf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 24 2009 - 14:11:47 EET

Hi,

the VST part is mainly just a control interface for integrating into an existing
VST environment.
Meaning that instead of turning 'n tweaking your physical knobs on the unit
directly, you can do
it through the VST interface.
Very convenient for automation drawing/recording/tweaking, preset changing etc.

Cheers,
Raphael ;)