Re: [LAU] Audio recording from Rosegarden+QSynth+Hydrogen

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 25 2009 - 21:32:55 EET

2009/1/23 Andras Simon <szajmi@email-addr-hidden>:
> I have tracks in RG whose sound is produced by qsynth, and others
> that are played by hydrogen. Is there a way to record what I hear
> in RG?

If you have set up jackd as output in qsynth and hydrogen,
that should work.
Don't forget to enable the jack ports for recording in Rosegardens
midi-devices dialog.
And activate at least one audio track for recording.
In the track parameter panel, there may be some more options (select
recording device etc.)

--
Emanuel Rumpf