Re: [LAU] Audio recording from Rosegarden+QSynth+Hydrogen

From: Kjetil S. Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 25 2009 - 23:52:03 EET

> > The -fn argument is'nt the best choice to use jack_capture, better use
> > it like that:
> > jack_capture --channels 2 --port system:playback* output.wav

This is exactly the same as just writing "jack_capture". :-)

> Thanks for the sugestion, but it doesn't seem to help. jack_capture
> doesn't crash, doesn't create output.wav, just sleeps (strace doesn't
> show much activity after the initial setup) until killed.

Seems like your jack isn't working properly, but in case
not I would be very interested in getting it fixed.
Which version of jack are you using?

jackd --version

In case you are using 109, it would be a good idea to up- or down-grade
immediately.