Re: [LAU] mixing multiple samples into a single audio file based on start times

From: Kai Vehmanen <kvehmanen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 01:15:25 EET

Hi,

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Erik Nomitch wrote:

> ecasound .ecs file solution. Everything mixes in the correct places,
> but I'm getting weird artifacts. I have a directory of evidence/clues
> here: http://eriknomitch.com/misc/ecasound/

... the discussion has continued on ecasound-list. Erik has indeed
discovered a rather nasty bug in the "playat" code. :( A fix is now
available, together with a snapshot tarball release -- upgrade is
recommended to all "playat" users:

   http://eca.cx/ecasound-list/2009/01/0090.html

> I couldn't subscribe to the ecasound mailing list for some reason so I
> thought I'd try here. I have tried this with a few different .wav

If anyone else has had similar problems with the list, please contact me
privately (the list is hosted at sf.net).