Re: [LAU] [solved] Empty zynadd GUI in zynjacku

From: go music <goemusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 00:02:45 EET

Just to not lose this information for all those who might have trouble with the zynadd GUI in zynjacku:
Nedko found out that a bug (apparently related to i18n) in my slv2 version (0.6.1) was causing the trouble.
The solution is: a working zynadd GUI requires slv2-0.6.2 to be installed.

Thanks again Nedko
Cheers
Frank