Re: [LAU] Phonic Helix Board 12 FireWire MKII compatibility(linux/ffado)

From: Simon W. Fielding <s.fielding@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 13:59:15 EET

I think the ffado.org "reported to work" was mine. I didn't do any
serious testing of this. I built ffado (pre-rc), plugged it in and
checked I could get signals into and through Jack and back out to the
soundcard - it all seemed to work but the mixer belongs to my workplace
so I couldn't do much more than that. Although it's 10 channels out to
the DAW, it's only 2 channels back to the soundcard so a bit restricted
if you want to monitor anything other than the complete mix.

Cheers,
Simon