Re: [LAU] 64Studio liveCD?

From: Gabriel M. Beddingfield <gabriel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 23:29:57 EET

On Mon, February 2, 2009 10:38 am, Josh Lawrence wrote:

> Is the 64Studio liveCD installable? I do not have a DVD burner, so I

No, the LiveCD is not installable for the stable version (2.0) of 64Studio.

> cannot use their "official" installer disk. If the liveCD is not
> installable, does anyone have any suggestions for getting this on my
> machine? My first thought was to install Etch and add the 64Studio
> repos...

You are on the right track. This is how I did it. First install a
minimal version of Etch and then upgrade to 64 Studio. Instructions are
here... but you may have to fill in some of the blanks:

http://www.64studio.com/upgrade

--
               G a b r i e l   M   B e d d i n g f i e l d