Re: [LAU] MIDI with scales *and* soundfonts

From: Laura Conrad <sunny@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2009 - 01:33:33 EET

>>>>> "Pedro" == Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <pedro.lopez.cabanillas@email-addr-hidden> writes:

    Pedro> The format for the table of frequencies is a simple text file
    Pedro> with 128 integers representing the frequency in Hz of each
    Pedro> MIDI note number.

Thanks, that's the kind of answer I was hoping for. I did find
references to people using timidity for things like this, but not
anything explaning what the table looked like.

The scala scale files seem to mostly have only one octave, but I can
multiply or divide by 2 enough times to get 128 notes.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad@email-addr-hidden http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139