Re: [LAU] Hydrogen 0.9.4 beta3 released

From: Sebastian Moors <mauser@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 23:20:55 EET

Hi!

hollunder@email-addr-hidden wrote:

> > Hi,
> > I'm glad that development is active and I bet a lot of others are as
> > well.
> > However this version suffers from some old problems.
> >
> > One of them is that in order to compile it on my distribution (arch
> > linux) I have to:
> > export QTDIR=/usr

We're using a standard script for scons, called qt4.py. It looks for the
apps
moc-qt4 ,moc4 or moc construct the QTDIR out of the results. If QTDIR is
set,those
checks are omitted. Can you check if those applications exist? And where?

> > Then there is the crash/segfault when it is started with jack running
> > with -Xseq. It starts reliably with -Xraw.
> > The stdout of such a crash is in the attached tarball.
> >

> > And there are some warnings during compiletime, the output is attached
> > as well.

Thanks, we were not aware of that bug. It's reproducable here, i'll add
it to the bugtracker.