Re: [LAU] TAB improvement Lilypond, guitarists, bassplayers please join! (was [Fwd: guitar tab feature request])

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 13:51:19 EET

Dave Phillips wrote:
> Grammostola Rosea wrote:
>> Yo bassplayers, guitarists and banjoplayers, please help thinking and
>> suggesting to improve tablature in Lilypond. The whole linux audio
>> community could benefit from this (including other apps with lilypond
>> export function like Tuxguitar, Canorus, Nted, MuseScore etc.)!!!
>

> This is very cool. It might be helpful to list the currently supported
> features for tablature in LilyPond.

Yeah cool indead. I also discuss how to improve the templates of
Frescobaldi for tablature (guitar/ bass). So if Lilypond has good
tablature support, it should be pretty easy to get very nice tablature
scores!
Also Tuxguitar would be a better app, cause they have an lily export
function, but now not all the features of Tuxguitar are supported by lily...

So please join and mail to:

dstocker@email-addr-hidden

Thanks in advance,

\r