Re: [LAU] RME HDSP 9632 - playing @ 192kHz sample rate ?

From: Andrew Gaydenko <a@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 16:55:08 EET

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 17:46:19 Mark Knecht wrote:
> Maybe I'm missing the point here but doesn't the '96' in 9632 imply
> the card only supports up to 96KHz?
>
> I've never tried running my HDSP faster than 96K.
>
> - Mark

It has worked fine at 192KHz a couple years ago - I have used JACK and the
card to make some measurements. At some hdsp driver evolution point the was a
regression, and I have tried few patches from one of developers against (don't
remember a number) appropriate hdsp-at-192KHz-related bug. Currently I can not
start a JACK server at 192KHz, but I don't need to start at 192KHz also - so,
I don't move on (as a bug reporter) :-)