Re: [LAU] RME HDSP 9632 - playing @ 192kHz sample rate ?

From: Florian Faber <faber@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 19:35:25 EET

Mark,

> Probably instead of telling HDSP9652 owners that 192K is or is not
> supported someone should put some info up somewhere at the
> alsa-project site that explains how you'd know. It's most likely not
> true for most/many of us here I suspect, but that's just a guess.

The 9652 can't do 192kHz - well, with a hack: If you demultiplex the
ADAT streams yourself. And it'll just be 6 channels of audio.

But I haven't seen 192kHz converters with ADAT interfaces. Are there
any?

Flo

--
Machines can do the work, so people have time to think.
public key 6C002249          x-hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net