[LAU] enable_msi ignored on sleep restore

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 22:45:07 EET

I'm on Debian. When I put my computer to sleep, the /etc/init.d/alsasound script gets executed, and removes all my modules. When it the machine comes back from sleep, the modules get auto-loaded via modprobe, but my enable_msi=1 isn't getting executed. I did add the proper line to a file /etc/modprobe.d/sound ("options snd-hda-intel enable_msi=1"), and that enable_msi *is* getting executed upon reboot, but it is not taking effect at alsa restore time.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

-ken