[LAU] java sound program no jack

From: njcross <njcross@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 23:37:13 EET

I would really like to record the output of a java program, which isn't jackd.
I've got jjack up and running, sort of, but there's no way I can try to sort
out if, or how I could make this java program jjack aware. (maybe wrap jar
file? er, way too few brain cells for this). So, how can I simply record the
sound output of this program? jackasyn doesn't work. There must be a program
on linux that simply records anything that hits the dac into a sound file ?