Re: [LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.0 (foxy dryad) released!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 13 2009 - 01:59:46 EET

sonofzev@email-addr-hidden wrote:
>> - MIDI Song Position cueuing support.
>> - Primordial attempt to include MIDI Song Position Pointer (SPP), Song
>> Start, Stop and Continue sequencing support.
>
> This is excellent news. One question I have for you, is do you have plans to
> enable sync via MIDI clock (and SPP) to an external source?

SPP is now in--see the above notices (don't let the typo misguide you:).

MIDI clock and MIDI time code sync are indeed planned but i'm afraid
none is ranked the high priority queue ;) you, or someone on your lead,
may always bribe me with some patches :))

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden