Re: [LAU] standalone midi editor

From: <sonofzev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 05:22:57 EET

>Justin, thanks for the quick reply.
>
>I should add here i'm writing orchestral music, so the tempo's going to be quite
fluid, and not in a loop, or 4 on the floor sense, for much of the time.

>Alex.
>

>--
>
>Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)

If you don't mind working in traditional stave, musescore could be useful for you.
Otherwise MusE has also had quite a bit of work on it lately .. but you have to
be comfortable with compiling from SVN for the moment.. although version 1.0
looks like it isn't too far away.. (then again, MusE is about as complex as RG so
maybe not worthwhile for you)...