Re: [LAU] [Fwd: Re: realtime kernel for Debian]

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 22:43:24 EET

Hi,

Sorry, but I've to call again...

The developers seems very willing to include a realtime kernel there
repo. They need some people who wants to build and maintain it. This is
really a chance for linux audio, especially on Debian. *This is the
moment!*

So please consider to offer your help in building, maintaining and/or
testing!

Thanks in advance,

\r