Re: [LAU] Jconv

From: Hector Centeno <hcengar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 27 2009 - 07:23:05 EET

I've been using VBAP in Csound and PD so I guess the source there
might be reusable also. If VBAP is to be included in Ardour and some
other people are interesting in teaming up and financially support
this, please count me in (I wont be able to give much but I'm willing
to contribute). To have VBAP in Ardour would open a lot of
possibilities for easily using Ardour in electroacoustic multichannel
audio work with the option of having 3D spatialization (azimuth and
elevation)... and that combined with OSC control would be great.

Cheers,

Hector