[LAU] syncing supercollider and freewheelin

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 01:03:10 EEST

Hi

Is there any way to sync freewheelin to supercollider. I'm imagining a
scenario where supercollider is the master, and the tempo (or minimum
loop length + triggering of each new "downbeat") of freewheelin is
following supercollider.

Is anything like this possible? Is so, what should I look into, and are
there any special challenges I should watch out for?

Oh, forgot to mention, supercollider and freewheling will be running on
different laptops :-)

Thanks in advance for any input!

--
Atte