[LAU] [Fwd: Re: tablature.ly]

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 13:23:33 EEST

so you can help improve lilypond :)

attached mail follows:

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 12:06:07PM +0200, Marc Hohl wrote:
> after some days of struggling with lilypond's internals, I have created
> a file tablature.ly

Fantastic work! This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping
would happen. Not from a tab-specific viewpoint, but from a
general "getting more people involved in lilypond" standpoint.

I know Marc already knows this, but I want to add emphasis:

- this is a self-contained file; people who want test/use it just
  need to download it and add the \include.

- this requires ZERO compiling of lilypond. Granted, some
  additions /will/ require C++ hacking... but a lot of things can
  be done in scheme only.

Cheers,
- Graham