Re: [LAU] Linux synths used on commercial Rock/Pop CD

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 11:19:44 EEST

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:35:30PM -0600, Garett Shulman wrote:
> On the EEE, what audio interface are you using with Fludsynth? The
> built-in CODEC? With Jack?

For my own practicing, simple audio editing (Rezound, oggz-chop, mpgsplit), and street performing, I use the built-in HDA-Intel interface. Works great.

For the couple band rehearsals I've brought it to, I've used my USB FastTrack Pro, since it has 1/4" outs. If I used it in any other live situation I'd use the FastTrack too.

-ken