[LAU] Setup Walk Through Suggestions.

From: Daniel Joshua Worth <pipemanmusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 17:36:07 EEST

I was thinking of dedicating an entire show to getting a linux audio system
up and running. I could be biting off more that I can chew. We'll see.

So, do you guys have suggestions for compleat newbies to help them get an
audio system up and running? Pitfalls, ideas for where to get help? I don't
want to try to come up with something step by step, just talk about the
concepts so someone who's new to all this won't be so intimidated. Think
back to when you first put your setup together. What where the hurdles to
getting things working where did you go to get help? What are the absoluter
"No, No's" when asking for help?

I appreciate in advace your feedback

Daniel Worth
Host