[LAU] pulse config

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 15:06:14 EEST

Hi,

Am I missing something?

Why doesn't pulse audio have a simple config gui for choosing the
default sound server and card order?

I tried using pulse device chooser but it doesn't list any cards or
devices or server options for me to choose from. Just has a radio button
for "default" or "other" and then asks me to input a name for the
"other" option.

Is there another gui that I could be using or is it expected that
pulseaudio users don't need to set anything as it will all be handled
magically by the system files?

Is this a planned feature on someones todo list or are desktop Linux
users just expected to edit config files manually for audio?

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd