Re: [LAU] Enable/disable toggle in jack-rack with Behringe FCB1010

From: Leandro Leal Parente <leal.parente@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 20:33:45 EEST

I use Jack-rack with my Behringer BCD3000, but in my midi controller effect
button is a note and the Jack-rack doesn't aceppted it. So I converting it
on midi PC with qmidiroute.

When I pressed effect button, qmidiroute (
http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/) convert this midi note in PC and send
to Jack-rack. In Jack-rack that midi PC controls enable button of specified
effect. But when I released the effect button the enable button goes off, so
for enable button goes on I have to keep pressed effect button.

It works for me.

Leandro Leal,

http://www.linuxjournal.com/files/linuxjournal.com/linuxjournal/articles/079/7918/7918f9.png