[LAU] Audio device for VLC plugin in browser

From: Crypto <crptdngl71@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 08 2009 - 00:24:33 EEST

Hi,

I have searched elsewhere but not found:

How can I change the default audio device of the VLC plugin in browsers such
as iceweasel? There are no options / settings at all in the browser plugin.
Just "use" it. Is the VLC plugin using the same options as the VLC player
itself and using the same config file(s)?

I have got an external USB card - everything appears to be able to use it,
apart from iceweasel + VLC plugin. Where can I set that?

I have got sidux linux running on a notebook.

Thanks for any hint and kind regards,
Crypto.