Re: [LAU] Fons could you make us an Hammond ;)

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 12 2009 - 11:30:44 EEST

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Gaz!
> I reached him allright. But nothing much came of it. Well perhaps it might
> be worth a trial to do a well-reasoned petition to ask him round. I suspect
> there would be programmers willing to write JACK support and a couple of other
> things (like making the samplerate a selectable value, rather like a static
> value). From what I remember, there were still a few items on the todo-list,
> which I THOUGHT shouldn't be too dificult if one or the other could be
> interested in helping. :-)

I think this is an interesting first step to make to get an nice
Hammond. Maybe a 'communicator and/or dev' can contact this person
first? Maybe he could join an discussion on this list about it (like I
said, dunno if his fears are reasonable)? Later in the progress we can
als add LAD to the discussion...

\r