Re: [LAU] can't compile realtime kernel: error: conflicting types for ‘irqreturn_t’

From: Roberto Gordo Saez <roberto.gordo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 12:21:39 EEST

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 02:02:11PM +0900, Dietrich Bollmann wrote:
> So I now have a running realtime kernel - but unfortunately the glitches
> remain...
>
> I wonder if there is some tool which allows to trace them down to some
> application / driver / ... ?

Yeah, one of my systems periodically crashes with the -rt kernel even
with no realtime processes running and I'm still struggling to find
where the problem is, so unfortunately the glitches of the -rt kernel
are common. If the failure is at run time, it is usually harder to find
the problem, probably the best "tool" to fix those bugs is to send a
detailed report to the developers :P