Re: [LAU] jackdbus issues: a workaround ? (Was: more jack/qjackctl madness)

From: alex stone <compose59@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 16:36:11 EEST

Marc,
hehe, and the waltz continues. So let's assume that pulse isn't being
considered here as part of the dbus paradigm intent .

Is there going to be a non dbus jack version going forward? And please
assume here i'm talking about a complete non dbus version, not a
compile time option to disable it.

Alex.

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)