Re: [LAU] Denemo 0.8.4 release - Music Notation Editor

From: David Baron <d_baron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 18:01:01 EEST

On Wednesday 20 May 2009 01:55:20 Nils Gey wrote:
> Sorry for the crossposting, but the statistics show that only some people
> have subscribed to all three lists. ------------
>
> The Denemo project has released a new version of its music notation
> program. Denemo 0.8.4, which is available for Windows, Linux and MacOS (via
> third-party builds) as source and binaries. The software is distributed
> under the GPL.
>
> Some of the new features are improvements for scripting support and
> user-created commands and improved MIDI-output. Official support, beneath
> our website, is avaible via our IRC channel #denemo on irc.freenode.net.
>
> Denemos notation-functionality is ready for daily and professional use.
>
> For future improvements our team searches for additional developers. If you
> are interested in notation and midi-sequencing please join the team!
>
> Website: http://www.denemo.org

I have been unable to compile it

external.o: In function `get_temp_filename':
/home/david/denemo-0.8.4/src/external.c:119: warning: the use of `tempnam' is
dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
audiocapture.o: In function `pa_main':
/home/david/denemo-0.8.4/src/audiocapture.c:348: undefined reference to
`Pa_GetDefaultInputDevice'
audiocapture.o: In function `play_pitch':
/home/david/denemo-0.8.4/src/audiocapture.c:143: undefined reference to
`Pa_IsStreamActive'
/home/david/denemo-0.8.4/src/audiocapture.c:154: undefined reference to
`Pa_GetDefaultOutputDevice'