Re: [LAU] Hard lock-ups -- Trying to narrow the cause

From: Gerhard Zintel <gerhard.zintel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 12:44:58 EEST

Seems to be a well known bug in Ubuntu Jaunty! See these threads

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/%2Bsource/linux/%2Bbug/355155
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/%2Bsource/linux/%2Bbug/375986

a lot to read. I solved my problem be recompiling kernel 2.6.27 (see here for
a guide http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=311158 ) but had yet no luck
to do the same with the real time kernel from Jaunty.

Gerhard