Re: [LAU] Hard lock-ups plus MOTU UltrLite Mk3

From: Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 05:14:53 EEST

Ken Restivo wrote:
> Indeed. Replace or at least re-seat the RAM.

I picked up some new thermal grease and some contact cleaner. It's going
to get a thorough going-over tomorrow, including fixing one dumb error I
made installing the motherboard (I forgot to put standoffs under the PCI
card slots). The inside did get pretty dirty over the past year, as it
turns out.

I would like to thank everyone for their time and help. I'm really
hoping this makeover (if not an overhaul) really does do the trick. If
not, at least I have an idea of what to try next.

-- Darren