Re: [LAU] Drum sequenser with midi out ?

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 10:47:17 EEST

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:
> Hi
> I was fooling around with Hydrogen to control my Alesis SR18 drum
> machine just to find out that Hydrogen has no midi out :(
>
> Can anyone recommend a nice easy to use drum editor with midi out ?

What exactly do you mean by midi out?

Hydrogen has limited midi controller functionality but it should be able
to send some events. Did you try connecting ports with qjackctl?

h2 which is the development version of hydrogen has fairly advanced midi
controller support which needs to be tested and punished at the moment.

Cheers

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd