Re: [LAU] Ubuntu Studio 9.04 Hard Lock Ups...

From: Lee Revell <rlrevell@email-addr-hidden-job.com>
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 05:47:24 EEST

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Ronald Stewart
<ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> just not seeing that on our build of 9.04.
>
> but I agree with Lee about sticking with 8.04 if you can.

Yeah, your 9.04 experience will certainly be hardware dependent.
Considering that no Linux vendor (and probably not even Microsoft) has
the resources to test their distro on anywhere near the range of
hardware they have to run on, it's impressive this stuff works at all
;-)

Lee