Re: [LAU] ubuntu realtime.

From: Asmo Koskinen <asmo.koskinen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 09:54:22 EEST

Thomas Fisher kirjoitti:

> Refer to the Ubuntu Studio list commencing from April to current date.
> ubuntu-studio-users@email-addr-hidden
> There has been a lot team trouble and restructuring of goals.

"Personally, it's been a contributing factor to my stepping down after
Jaunty. I've felt like "What's the point?" Users only complain when
things don't work and rarely help to fix them."
[--]
"So, what do you guys want? What are you willing to do? Everything is
*WIDE* open at this point."

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-studio-users/2009-April/004507.html

And then there was a long discuss about Ubuntu Studio.

Cory stepped down, all others in the team are here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/TeamStructure

Maybe Debian, 64 Studio, Musix or CCRMA have much more stable and active
community around them, I really do not know. Right now Ubuntu Studio is
not so strong, I think.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.