Re: [LAU] MrRay73.dll with dssi-vst-0.8 and dssi-host-jack?

From: Q <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 02:34:33 EEST

Sorry, I can't help you with your precise query, it's been a while since
I've tried running VSTs using either DSSI-VST or FST, although I did
have MrRay73 running at some point in the past with both.

I've encountered problems in the past with loading some of the custom
SynthEdit modules in both MrRay73 and MrTramp, which might point towards
the audio error you mention, rather than GUI, but I really don't know
for sure.

These days I have no trouble at all running it (and quite a few other
VSTs, including other SoundFonts.it ones) in the freeware (but not
FLOSS) Cantabile Lite VST host using Wine and Wine-asio. I realise this
might be more overhead than you ideally might want on an Eee.

I hope that might help in some small way.